AKVIS Enhancer is image enhancement software that improves detail on an image, no matter what was the cause of the unsharpness. It works in three modes: Improve Detail, Prepress, and Tone Correction. The main goal for these modes is the same - correction, but the methods and the results are quite different. Different photos require different approaches at correction, in many cases the modes complement one another.
- In Improve Detail mode the program brings out details on an image by intensifying color transition. It strengthens the difference between adjacent pixels having
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later running on an Intel processor.
- New algorithm in Improve Detail mode. It has been fundamentally reworked
- New presets for Improve Detail mode
- Added the possibility to import/export a list of user presets
- New Print options. It's now possible to print high resolution images on multiple
- OS X 10.7 or later