Joystick and Gamepad Tester allows you to test your digital and analog USB game devices: all buttons and sticks, and the minimum, default, and maximum values returned
- It displays the list of USB devices connected.
- You can test digital and analog USB game devices.
- You can test all buttons and sticks.
- It displays in real time the minimum, default and maximum values returned.
- You can save these values in a text file for later use.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, more...
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, and OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- The About window can now be closed faster just by clicking on it.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite.
- OS X 10.1 or later