is an advanced plug-in for iMovie that provides you with all timing-related tools you have ever required. Use it to time real-time events (e.g. footage of a sporting event, experiments, forensics), add â€˜24â€™-style time info to your movie, countdowns, or provide time base lines for your stop-motion videos. In short, any time-related information can be added with this plug-in.
As a reference class plug-in this effect sport the following features:
- real-time timer (tied to the video signal)
- real-time count-down
- time dilation/compression from 1:10 to 10:1
- pre-set to any start value (timer)
- count-down to any stop value (count-down)
- calculate time (you provide start and stop times, the plug crates all time values in-between)
- 11 different timer formats available
- place the time anywhere on the clip -- using the mouse!
- automatically scale time with mouse -- no silly font size selection!
- use any font (note that this is an effect, not a title plug-in!)
- use any color for time display
- optional panel behind timer for improved contrast
- use any color for panel (if enabled)
- 100 levels of transparency
Video timing (for real-time timer/count-down):
- 30 fps (NTSC)
- 25 fps (PAL)
Note to advanced video editors:
- Since iMovie does not pass any original DV timing info to the plug-in, this plug-in can only be used to newly time-stamp source, not re-establish lost timing code.
Use this plug-in for any time-related info displayed in a video, e.g.
- time of day
- time passage for stop-motion
- clocking real-time events
- â€˜24â€™-style time info
- establish time codes for videos