NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, PDF files, and most Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice 3.x and OpenOffice users: before you buy NeoOffice, we recommend that you click on the "NeoOffice support" link and read the list of changes.
Improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice:
- Open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch using the NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu
- OS X Versions
- Native OS X grammar checking
- Native OS X text highlighting more...
- When pressing and holding a vowel key, NeoOffice would repeatedly enter the unaccented character even after OS X displayed a list of accented characters
- NeoOffice would draw native progress bars significantly slower on OS X 10.11 El Capitan than on older OS X versions
- NeoOffice would display the Find dialog with a larger-than-normal more...
- OS X 10.8 or later