NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, PDF files, and most Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice 3.x and OpenOffice users: before you buy NeoOffice, we recommend that you click on the "NeoOffice support" link and read the list of changes.
Improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice:
- Open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch using the NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu
- OS X Versions
- Native OS X grammar checking
- Native OS X text highlighting
- NeoOffice would fail to change the fill color of a shape in a Writer document after changing the fill color in the toolbar
- NeoOffice would sometimes crash when dragging a table within an Impress document
- NeoOffice would sometimes crash when running a print job on OS X Yosemite
- NeoOffice would sometimes crash when cancelling both
- OS X 10.8 or later