NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, PDF files, and most Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice 3.x and OpenOffice users: before you buy NeoOffice, we recommend that you click on the "NeoOffice support" link and read the list of changes.
Improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice:
- Open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch using the NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu
- OS X Versions
- Native OS X grammar checking
- Native OS X text highlighting
- When opening a document that contains linked images or files while in full screen mode, NeoOffice would display a modal dialog behind the full screen window and would appear to be frozen
- When displaying a presentation document while in full screen mode, NeoOffice would sometimes not use the whole screen and would leave an unused blank space on the screen
- OS X 10.8 or later