NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, PDF files, and most Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice 3.x and OpenOffice users: before you buy NeoOffice, we recommend that you click on the "NeoOffice support" link and read the list of changes.
Improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice:
- Open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch using the NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu
- OS X Versions
- Native OS X grammar checking
- Native OS X text highlighting
- When selecting a menu item while running autospellcheck, NeoOffice would sometimes freeze until auto-spellcheck finished spellchecking the entire document
- NeoOffice would crash or hang when opening some .rtf files that contain data that does not conform to Microsoft's Rich Text Format specification
- NeoOffice would take 20 - 30 minutes to open
- OS X 10.8 or later