Wired Client is an open, modern and free version of the BBS-style client/server system, providing chat, messaging and file transfers. Wired Client is a native Mac OS X client written using Apple's Cocoa. It features full support and compatibility with the Wired protocol and the Wired server, with an interface that is as ingenious as it is easy to use.
- Cocoa-Based Wired Client is a native Cocoa application that is perfectly integrated to your favorite operating system. It offers a clean user interface and takes advantage of latests Apple software technologies.
- Open Standards Wired is built using open standards, and is an open standard itself. The protocol specification and the source code are open for all to see, allowing developers to create their own versions, ports or improvements.
- Multi-connections With Wired Client you can get connected to several servers simultaneously using a friendly user interface. Events and notifications take care of inform you about what is going on.
- Strong Encryption Wired uses the TLS protocol for encrypted transport, supporting the use of a wide range of strong encryption ciphers. For example, Wired can use the 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) cipher.
- Powerful Chats Wired Client provides public and private chats users can join. Chats run with commands support, media inclusion and advanced customization abilities built-in.
- Messages Wired Client gives you the ability to send private and broadcast messages to users. A very simple but effective way to communicate safely with your friends. As powerful as chat, but in user-to-user mode.
- Share Files Wired Client comes with file transfers support inside. You can browse, manage, upload, download files on Wired servers, while benefiting from a secure connection.
- Boards Boards are to Wired what forums are to the World Wide Web. A place where every user can post and reply to topics.
- Administrate Wired Client is the way to administrate your Wired Server remotely. It provides a secure access for admins to setup server configuration and parameters.