AutomountMaker is a tool for mounting filesystems of type AFP, FTP, http, NFS, SMB. After having created your files of script you can open 'System Preference', choose 'Login' and drag and drop into your 'login items' list. At next session login, your preferred volumes will go up automatically on your desktop.
- WARNING : 10.5 minimum required,
- This version is fully qualified for 10.6.4,
- Removed old log features replaced by Apple System Logger (ASL),
- Used new SOLogger class to log application events,
- Used new TinyPing framework instead of the ping.sh script file,
- Fixed bug : The localization folders for French, German and more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software