WebDrive's instantly familiar interface lets you fluently work with cloud storage, local files, and files on remote servers through one common access point. Use WebDrive instead of the traditional FTP client, WebDAV, or SFTP client to reduce the steps of updating remote content.
Connect to popular cloud storage servers through the convenience of a mounted volume in Finder and work with files on OneDrive, Box.Net, Google Drive, DropBox, Amazon S3 and others just like local files on your Mac. It's like having the cloud on a USB drive.
- Added: Support for OneDrive
- Added: Support for Box.net
- Added: Support for Cornerstone
- Added: Ability to Import/Export Site Profiles and Settings
- Added: Save As Template feature
- Added: Ability to multi-select profiles to export
- Added: Ability to select Cipher Preferences
- Added: Ability to select more...
- OS X 10.7 or later