Abyss Web Server X1 is a free personal Web server. Despite its small footprint, it supports secure SSL connections (HTTPS), download resuming, caching negotiation, logging, CGI/FastCGI, ISAPI extensions, Server Side Includes (SSI), custom error pages, password protection, URL rewriting, IP address control, aliases, custom MIME types, index files, custom directory listings, anti-leeching, and bandwidth throttling. It features also an automatic anti-hacking system and an intuitive multilingual remote Web management interface.
With Abyss Web Server X1, hosting your site and your PHP, Perl, Python, or Ruby on Rails Web
- Improves SSL/TLS support by:
- Adding support for elliptic curve Diffie-Hellman-based perfect forward secrecy (ECDHE-RSA)
- Implementing the TLS fallback SCSV mechanism
- Providing default SSL/TLS parameters with SSLv3 disabled and high levels of encryption
- Providing an optional SSL/TLS set of parameters to continue support SSLv3 clients while
- OS X 10.2 or later