AMPPS is an easy-to-install software stack of Apache, MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python, and Softaculous auto-installer that can be used on desktops and office servers. AMPPS enables you to focus more on using applications rather than maintaining them. With AMPPS you can create a website by installing any of the more-than-330 apps, customizing it, and then simply publishing it on the Internet via a wide choice of hosting-service providers.
Using AMPPS with Softaculous on your desktop, you get the same powerful database engine and environment that your Web site uses on the internet. This ensures that your transition from
- Added new features and fixed some bugs in AMPPS.
- This version of AMPPS adds the latest versions of PHP.
- Softaculous 4.7.6
- Apache 2.4.23
- PHP 7.0.10, PHP 5.6.25, PHP 5.5.38, PHP 5.4.45 and 5.3.29
- Ioncube Loader added for all PHP versions.
- PERL 5.24.0
- Python 3.5.2 with mod_wsgi 4.21 module
- MySQL 5.6.31
- OS X 10.6.2 or later