Indigo is an intelligent home automation server for Mac OS X that integrates an assortment of hardware modules to provide complex automation and control of your home in one easy to use environment. Home automation is more than just another way to directly control your environment. You can save money, conserve water, help secure your home and reduce electrical usage by automating your home with Indigo's unlimited scheduling and control logic.
Indigo provides its own internal Web server (no cloud reliance here!) that gives you remote access to control your house from anywhere via Web browser. Also available is Indigo more...
- Fixed bug introduced in v6.0.19 that causes some action UI dialogs to fail to open.
- Fixed UI bug that caused new devices to not show in Indigo Touch or Web UI initially.
- Fixed UI buglet that caused new devices to show a blank device state icon when initially created.
- Virtual Devices Interface: fixed a bug that could cause an error to be more...
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Registration code
- This version is only compatible with Indigo Touch 1.7 or higher
- INSTEON or X10 computer interface