Panoply plots geo-gridded arrays of latitude-longitude, latitude-vertical or time-latitude data encoded in netCDF, HDF and GRIB format.
- Slice specific 2D arrays from multidimensional variables which have more than two dimensions.
- Combine two arrays in one plot by differencing, summing or averaging.
- Menu of 80+ global and regional map projections for lon-lat plots.
- Draw continents outlines or masks on lon-lat plots.
- Apply any CPT, GGR, PAL, or ACT color table for scale colorbar.
- Save plots to disk using GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PS or TIFF format. more...
- Converted find feature in sources window from a modal dialog to a text field in the window layout.
- Bugfix: Animation export might fail with bad compressor key for QuickTime with quality 100%.
- Variable "slicer" rewritten to omit pop-up menu widget if dimension is overly long (i.e., > 1200 steps).
- Bugfix: Test for correct shape of auxiliary lon-lat coordinate more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Java SE 7 runtime or later