Panoply plots geo-gridded arrays of latitude-longitude, latitude-vertical or time-latitude data encoded in netCDF, HDF and GRIB format.
- Slice specific 2D arrays from multidimensional variables which have more than two dimensions.
- Combine two arrays in one plot by differencing, summing or averaging.
- Menu of 80+ global and regional map projections for lon-lat plots.
- Draw continents outlines or masks on lon-lat plots.
- Apply any CPT, GGR, PAL, or ACT color table for scale colorbar.
- Save plots to disk using GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PS or TIFF format. more...
- Bugfix: Vertical axis controls not visible in grid controls tab for lat-vert and lon-vert plots.
- Library: Upgraded Apache Commons Lang to v. 3.4.
- Added controls and prefs to select stroke style for map plot outline overlays.
- Added long-dash, dot-dash and mixed-dash patterns to stroke style choices.
- Library: Updated netCDF-Java to v. more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Java SE 7 runtime or later