Panoply plots geo-gridded arrays of latitude-longitude, latitude-vertical, or time-latitude data encoded in netCDF, HDF, and GRIB format.
- Slice specific 2D arrays from multidimensional variables which have more than two dimensions.
- Combine two arrays in one plot by differencing, summing or averaging.
- Menu of 80+ global and regional map projections for lon-lat plots.
- Draw continents outlines or masks on lon-lat plots.
- Apply any CPT, GGR, PAL, or ACT color table for scale colorbar.
- Save plots to disk using GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PS, or TIFF more...
- Lon-lat vector plots may be made combining component variables of magnitude and azimuth.
- CPT color table handler ignored background and foreground (i.e., outlier) color definitions if present.
- Array construction failed for generic 2D plots of HDF data with unnamed dimensions of equal length.
- Continued decimal character more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Java SE 7 runtime or later