Panoply plots geo-gridded arrays of latitude-longitude, latitude-vertical, or time-latitude data encoded in netCDF, HDF, and GRIB format.
- Slice specific 2D arrays from multidimensional variables which have more than two dimensions.
- Combine two arrays in one plot by differencing, summing or averaging.
- Menu of 80+ global and regional map projections for lon-lat plots.
- Draw continents outlines or masks on lon-lat plots.
- Apply any CPT, GGR, PAL, or ACT color table for scale colorbar.
- Save plots to disk using GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PS, or TIFF
- Scale colorbar's border stroke now scales with plot size
- Added left and right footnote options to plot label controls for inclusions such as credit info
- Added ability to specify formatting for min-max footnote values different from scale tickmark format
- Library: Updated Apache Commons Lang to v. 3.5
- Added MP4 (via JCodec library) to choices for
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Java SE 7 runtime or later