Panoply plots geo-gridded arrays of latitude-longitude, latitude-vertical, or time-latitude data encoded in netCDF, HDF, and GRIB format.
- Slice specific 2D arrays from multidimensional variables which have more than two dimensions.
- Combine two arrays in one plot by differencing, summing or averaging.
- Menu of 80+ global and regional map projections for lon-lat plots.
- Draw continents outlines or masks on lon-lat plots.
- Apply any CPT, GGR, PAL, or ACT color table for scale colorbar.
- Save plots to disk using GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PS, or TIFF more...
- Refactored messaging from plot controls of changes to X- and Y-axis method and range settings.
- Bugfix: Y-axis top value could not be less than bottom value for line plots.
- Bugfix: Possible thread conflict when exporting an animation of a plot with contours.
- Added preference option to disable sorting items in Sources datasets panel more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Java SE 7 runtime or later