Ableton Live lets you create and record music on your Mac. Use digital instruments, pre-recorded sounds, and sampled loops to arrange, produce, and perform your music like never before. Ableton Live is an all-in-one production suite.Ableton Live comes in three paid versions, see pricing options and version comparisons on the developer's 'shop' page.
Find your sound
- Start in Arrangement View. Create and edit multitrack recordings in a straightforward linear view.
- Go further in Session View.
Improved or Changed
- Improved sound and timing of Complex and Complex Pro warp modes.
- Added Control Surface support for M-Audio Code and CTRL49
- Live would crash at launch on OSX if the permissions for the system temporary folder were set to read only.
- Live would crash when performing 'Undo' after grouping chains in a
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 32-bit support found in Related Links