Ableton Live lets you create and record music on your Mac. Use digital instruments, pre-recorded sounds, and sampled loops to arrange, produce, and perform your music like never before. Ableton Live is an all-in-one production suite.
Find your sound
- Start in Arrangement View. Create and edit multitrack recordings in a straightforward linear view.
- Go further in Session View. Switch to this one-of-a-kind interface to improvise and experiment with countless sounds and loops.
- Access an endless palette of sounds. With 5 built-in synths, more...
- Added control surface support for Alesis V and VI keyboards.
- Live will not auto-update to versions above 9.1.8 when installed on legacy OS versions. Affected operating systems are: Windows XP, Windows Vista, OS X 10.5, and OS X 10.6.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- 32-bit support found in Related Links