Ableton Live lets you create and record music on your Mac. Use digital instruments, pre-recorded sounds, and sampled loops to arrange, produce, and perform your music like never before. Ableton Live is an all-in-one production suite.
Find your sound
- Start in Arrangement View. Create and edit multitrack recordings in a straightforward linear view.
- Go further in Session View. Switch to this one-of-a-kind interface to improvise and experiment with countless sounds and loops.
- Access an endless palette of sounds. With 5 built-in synths, more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
Improvements and Feature Changes
- Added control surface support for the Akai MIDImix
- Added control surface support for the Akai Professional MPD218, MPD226 and MPD232 controllers.
- Added control surface support for the Akai Professional Advance keyboard series.
- Added the Tuner Device to more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 32-bit support found in Related Links