Use Data Rescue to recover:
- crashed, corrupted or non-mounting hard drive
- deleted, damaged, or lost files
- reformatted or erased hard drive
One powerful new feature found in Data Rescue 4 is BootWell. Your Mac's main hard drive (sometimes referred to as the Main HD or Boot Drive) is where all of your computer files are stored. When there is a problem with this hard drive it can be very difficult, frustrating and time-consuming to get those files back. BootWell is an all-new feature that makes recovery of your main hard drive painless, fast, and easy.
- Works on all more...
- Fixed launching on 10.7
- The startup disk is always shown (except in BootWell) but disabled and with a message to indicate users need to use a BootWell drive to scan. This should avoid confusion with it not showing up at all.
- When creating a BootWell drive, the "Data Rescue" partition gets reset so pre-existing data is destroyed
- An alert is shown at startup more...
- OS X 10.7 or later