Use Data Rescue to recover:
- crashed, corrupted or non-mounting hard drive
- deleted, damaged, or lost files
- reformatted or erased hard drive
One powerful new feature found in Data Rescue 4 is BootWell. Your Mac's main hard drive (sometimes referred to as the Main HD or Boot Drive) is where all of your computer files are stored. When there is a problem with this hard drive it can be very difficult, frustrating and time-consuming to get those files back. BootWell is an all-new feature that makes recovery of your main hard drive painless, fast, and easy.
- Works on all more...
- New pricing options, starting at $49
- Improved performance of SQLite module
- Add serials to drives in "Add RAID Set" when available
- Fix Clone not filtering out system drives
- OS X 10.7.5 or later