ecto is a feature-rich desktop blogging client for Mac OS X, supporting a wide range of weblog systems, such as Blogger, Blojsom, Drupal, MovableType, Nucleus, TypePad, WordPress, and more. ecto is the successor of the wildly popular Kung-Log. With ecto you can write and manage entries for your weblog(s). The advantage over using your weblog's control panel is that you can compose entries offline and use the extra features ecto offers, such as spellcheck, creating links, attachments, amazon support, Flickr integration via 1001 and much more. ecto is designed to make blogging much more easier and yet give the users as much power as more...
- convert, scale images and create thumbnails
- create poster movies or create thumbnails from movie frames
- save settings on a per-blog basis
- extensive help documentation accessible from within ecto
- support for multiple weblogs and servers (with easy-to-use Account Manager)
- embedded debug console to troubleshoot server connections
- full-featured HTML-rendered more...