Default Folder X attaches a toolbar to the right side of the Open and Save dialogs in any OS X-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You just click on the buttons to go to your favorite and recently used folders, manage the folders and files shown in the list, and make changes to your settings. It also fixes a number of problems in Open and Save dialogs, "rebounding" to the last selected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correcting bugs in scrolling column views.
- Directory assistant: You can access the more...
- Default Folder X works around a bug in OS X 10.10 Yosemite that causes Save As sheets in some applications to grow by 22 pixels each time you save a file.
- Recently used folders are now tracked correctly in Carbon applications running on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Default Folder X's contextual menu now works correctly in file dialogs using column view when running OS X more...
- OS X 10.6 or later, including OS X 10.10 Yosemite