Default Folder X attaches a toolbar to the right side of the Open and Save dialogs in any OS X-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You just click on the buttons to go to your favorite and recently used folders, manage the folders and files shown in the list, and make changes to your settings. It also fixes a number of problems in Open and Save dialogs, "rebounding" to the last selected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correcting bugs in scrolling column views.
- Directory assistant: You can access the more...
- You can now create a new folder set directly from the Folder Set menu.
- The toolbar can now be aligned with the top of file dialogs as well as the middle.
- Added an option to sort the menus for subfolders of recent folders by name instead of by date.
- Default Folder X now supports reduced transparency when it's turned on in System Preferences.
- When a more...
- OS X 10.10 or later