Default Folder X attaches a toolbar to the right side of the Open and Save dialogs in any OS X-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You just click on the buttons to go to your favorite and recently used folders, manage the folders and files shown in the list, and make changes to your settings. It also fixes a number of problems in Open and Save dialogs, "rebounding" to the last selected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correcting bugs in scrolling column views.
- Directory assistant: You can access the more...
- Fixed a bug in which Default Folder X's Get Info dialog would fail to prompt you for a file when invoked from the menubar while there was no file dialog active.
- On OS X 10.8.5, Default Folder X could cause Save sheets to get progressively smaller. This has been fixed.
- Corrected a compatibility issue with Glyphs for Mac.
- OS X 10.6 or later, including OS X 10.10 Yosemite