CatDV is designed for anyone who uses a DV camcorder or digital camera; it's the ideal low cost tool to help you keep track of all your media.
- Build up thumbnail catalogs with searchable metadata and log notes
- Automatically split a DV movie into separate shots
- Create and manage preview versions of your footage to use when the originals are offline
- Present slide shows of selected stills or clips
- Export clips to a different codec or as a Web page.
- Cope with timecodes that span midnight.
- Improve performance opening large catalogs from server.
- Add support for Premiere CC 2014.
- Fix an issue with composed Unicode characters in FCP XML.
- Fix a ClassCastException that could occur when opening broken catalogs.
- Fix aspect ratio of thumbnails when importing certain files.
- Add more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- QuickTime 7.7 or later, including QuickTime for Java
- Java 1.6 or later (32-bit)