CatDV is designed for anyone who uses a DV camcorder or digital camera; it's the ideal low cost tool to help you keep track of all your media.
- Build up thumbnail catalogs with searchable metadata and log notes
- Automatically split a DV movie into separate shots
- Create and manage preview versions of your footage to use when the originals are offline
- Present slide shows of selected stills or clips
- Export clips to a different codec or as a Web page.
- Fix an issue related to Avid spanned clips
- Fix clips imported from Premiere being flagged as subclips
- Fix intermittent ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException error when building proxies
- Fix Cmd-Down/Up so it navigates to next/previous clip
- Fix issue where malformed user field names could prevent window from opening
- Fix deleting of user defined more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- QuickTime 7.7 or later, including QuickTime for Java
- Java 1.6 or later (32-bit)