Iris is a high performance screen recorder that records to h.264. Iris leverages on-board GPU acceleration when available. It can optionally include video from a camera and up to two microphones. Iris is free to try with a watermark embedded in recordings. Use the in-app purchase to remove watermark from new recordings.
- High performance recording directly to h.264, Apple ProRes, or optionally record and encode later.
- Record audio from your Mac, even targeting a specific app.*
- Great color matching.
- Record retina quality on supported Macs.
- Start and stop more...
- Faster conversion for Encode Later recordings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause corrupt Encode Later recordings after pausing.
- Fixed Encode Later recordings when "Follow cursor" enabled.
- Selection size popup no longer gets trapped under the talking head or watermark.
- Conversion progress in history is now easier to see as a pie chart.
- Hide talking more...
- OS X 10.9 or later