Iris is a high performance screen recorder that records to h.264. Iris leverages on-board GPU acceleration when available. It can optionally include video from a camera and up to two microphones. Iris is free to try with a watermark embedded in recordings. Use the in-app purchase to remove watermark from new recordings. Features:
- High performance recording directly to h.264, Apple ProRes, or optionally record and encode later.
- Record audio from your Mac, even targeting a specific app.*
- Great color matching.
- Record retina quality on supported Macs.
- Start and stop more...
- Status item UI has been updated for Yosemite dark appearance
- Added bitrate and keyframe options for h.264 encoding
- Added support for SVG watermarks
- Better support for pdf watermarks
- Added audio meters to the countdown
- Shift-drag to resize 1:1, option-drag to lock aspect ratio.
- Improved watermark snap to position.
- OS X 10.9 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software