Iris is a high performance screen recorder that records to h.264. Iris leverages on-board GPU acceleration when available. It can optionally include video from a camera and up to two microphones. Iris is free to try with a watermark embedded in recordings. Use the in-app purchase to remove watermark from new recordings. Features:
- High performance recording directly to h.264, Apple ProRes, or optionally record and encode later.
- Record audio from your Mac, even targeting a specific app.*
- Great color matching.
- Record retina quality on supported Macs.
- Start and stop timers. more...
- Custom selection size popover now works.
- Talking head border colorwell now displays when Iris isn't the main app.
- New preset OK button is now disabled until a name is entered.
- Talking head can now be enabled during recording.
- Fixed a crash that could occur at the end of recording.
- OS X 10.9 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software