GhostTile lets you hide running applications from Dock in multiple ways:
- Select from /Applications folder
- Click icon on Dock
- Per app config to hide or add menubar item
- Per app keyboard shortcut
- Notification for added Apps' Dock activities
GhostTile also has multiple ways to quick switch back:
- Click on menubar
- Call out Quick Switch window
- Alias folder on Dock
- Keyboard Shortcut support
- Alfred v2 Workflow support
- Easy installation
- Support more...
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.8 or later