Image ReSize gives your visitors the ability to view a larger image with titles or captions while still in the page. It's THREE stacks in one - it smoothly resizes the image, handles floated images and manages all of the surrounding text, titles and captions. It's a great alternative to past solutions of either static image replacement or lightboxes which may hide page content or redirection to another page to view a larger image version. It's a must-have stack for your toolbox that provides an in-page solution with lots of options. Image ReSize is ready for Stacks 2+ and supports RapidWeaver versions 5 & 6.more...
- Fixed image sizing in Stacks 3.
- Add Mobile Touch support.
- Add auto-centering image when no surrounding text.
- Fixed link-blocking in surrounding text.
- Fixed small caption padding.
- Fixed shadow clipping on large images.