It supports modern video codecs in MOV or MP4 containers, along with WAV, MP3, M4A and AIFF audio.
- Timecode - All timings are specified in timecode notation and CinePlay can read timecode stored in a movie file. Add a draggable timecode overlay to the movie or view it in a resizable timecode window.
- Markers - Add markers during playback and export them more...
- Added 16x fast forward / reverse
- Shift + Left/Right increments / decrements by 1 second
- Cmd + Left/Right goes to the previous / next file in a playlist. If no playlist is loaded it goes to the start or end of the movie
- Improved the display of audio codec names in the Info dialog
- The timecode start for each timecode track is now shown in the Info more...
- OS X 10.9 or later