CinePlay is a media player for video professionals complete with timecode overlays, markers, masking, safe areas, and cloud playback support. It is ideal for dailies, portfolios, client feedback and mobile note-taking.
It supports modern video codecs in MOV or MP4 containers, along with WAV, MP3, M4A and AIFF audio.
- Timecode - All timings are specified in timecode notation and CinePlay can read timecode stored in a movie file. Add a draggable timecode overlay to the movie or view it in a resizable timecode window.
- Markers - Add markers during playback and more...
- Audio scrubbing (can be switched off in preferences)
- Waveforms are now displayed for audio files
- Support for detecting timecode in BWAV files
- Added an option to set the default timecode format for audio files
- Added support for exporting markers to DVD Studio Pro chapter lists
- Improved drop-frame timecode support
- Overlay windows are now more...
- OS X 10.9 or later