The core idea of iShowU Studio is easy capture and editing. Built from day one with this in mind, it’s easy to capture what you want; add text, annotations, pointers, and highlights, and then share your result. Features you’ve come to expect in the iShowU "series" have been supercharged: screen and camera capture, mouse highlighting, and keyboard animations take on a new lease of life now that you can edit when and how they appear. Did we mention we’ve reworked uploading too? Take the best realtime capture, mix in "time" -- and voila , iShowU Studio!
- Fixed incorrect encoding orientation.
- Fixed regression of 1.5.3 where could not NOT record mic audio.
- Fixed visuals disappearing after changing the project canvas size.
- This is 1.5.3 with important fixes (1.5.3 will not be released).
- Additional memory leak and crash fixes over 1.5.3.
- OS X 10.9 or later