Amberlight is a unique art tool that creates beautiful computer generated images. With millions of particles flying through your canvas and you can drive them with special fields.
Amberlight algorithm was created by designer Peter Blaškovič within the 'I am an Artist' experiment. The initial vision was to create the application where anyone could easily unleash their creativity.
It was made both as a tool for advanced artists as well as for people who want to expore their artistic side and want to create unique artworks. Have fun and feel free to experiment with this one-of-a-kind tool!
Note: The demo version is currently at 1.2.0. The version available for purchase is 1.2.1.
- New file dialog added - you can set your resolution in pixels, inches, or centimetres
- AMB file association works on OS X and Windows
- Import of the scaled image fixed
- Developer certificate for OS X renewed
- Fixed 64-bit version on Windows
- OS X 10.6 or later