Vectoraster is a graphics utility for creating vector-based raster patterns and halftones based on bitmap images.
The raster patterns and point shapes can be freely configured to produce different styles. The resulting rasters can then either be exported as vectors to EPS or PDF files, as images to JPEG, PNG, or TIFF, or simply copied into most graphics software. With the batch processing tool you can also easily apply rasters to frames in a movie to use the effects in animation. Basic halftones demo video: more...
- Improved vector custom point shape importing.
- Fixed a bug with point color adjustment options not working with line rasters.
- Fixed a bug with applying varying point colors to bitmap custom point shapes.
- Changed appearance of some interface elements to make them easier to see in OS X 10.10.
- Improved version checking when loading files from older more...
- OS X 10.7.5 or later