Bee syncs with GitHub Issues, JIRA, and FogBugz. You can also use Bee to keep track of your plain text notes.
- Flight Path. Flight Path lives in your menu bar and helps you by intelligently selecting the task you should be working on next.
- Notifications. Bee uses Notification Center to inform you of new comments and new tasks coming in from your teammates.
- Smart Groups. Create your own live filters for filtering your tasks and viewing them the way you want.
- Timing. Bee fills in your timesheet for more...
- Fixed: Multiple machines may use the same GitHub credentials from Bee again.
- Fixed: Crash when making Bee the frontmost application in some circumstances.
- Fixed: JIRA, crash when mutating certain issues.
- Fixed: JIRA, summary and description fields may not always be editable so Bee now checks this before mutating those values.
- Fixed: JIRA, API more...
- OS X 10.8 or later