- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in more...
- [NEW]Added ability to send crash reports directly from the app.
- [NEW]Added OS X version and model to feedback emails.
- [FIXED] Auto Boost can now decrease fan speeds.
- OS X 10.7 or later