- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- [FIXED] Manual fan control switch in the status menu updates in sync with the one in the main window.
- [FIXED] Using every day log option on systems where the date has slashes in it.
- [FIXED] Auto Boost sometimes not turning on when on battery power.
- [FIXED] Prompt for launching on login was appearing every time the app started in rare cases.
- OS X 10.7 or later