TypeMetal was designed for HTML5, and can also open, edit, and create these HTML document types:
- XHTML 1.1
- XHTML 1.0 (Strict and Transitional)
- HTML 4.01 (Strict and Transitional)
- the ability to save your edits to HTML files
- the ability to cut or copy to the pasteboard
- the ability to drag more...
- Fixed first-time and exhaustive (Option+click) sync failures, for WordPress.com and other hosts that disable the "wp.getUsersBlogs" XML-RPC call for security reasons. There is a new sign-in process for WordPress.com blogs.
- Allow sync to complete with overall success when user is denied access to a site's WordPress "pages" (helps accounts that have posts-only access more...
- OS X 10.8 or later