Lingon X 2.0 is based on the great Lingon 3 and eXtends it with new features like running jobs as root and at multiple dates. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful.
Lingon X 2.0 has the following features:
- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files more...
- Fixed a possible crash when using certain non-Latin characters as the name for a job
- Fixed a possible issue with unwanted automatic text in "Run"
- Some other improvements and bug fixes
- OS X 10.10 or later