Lingon X 2.0 has the following features:
- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying more...
- Fixed an issue when using the list view
- Some other improvements and bug fixes
- OS X 10.10 or later