Lingon X 2.0 is based on the great Lingon 3 and eXtends it with new features like running jobs as root and at multiple dates. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful.
Lingon X 2.0 has the following features:
- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration more...
- Added StartOnMount and LegacyTimers keys to start jobs whenever a volume is mounted and optionally run jobs on a more accurate schedule (removed the Debug and EnableGlobbing keys as they aren't used anymore)
- Now writes the PATH environment variable in the job automatically to help jobs run as they should (this can be turned off with this command in Terminal: defaults write more...
- OS X 10.10 or later