Lingon X 2.0 has the following features:
- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying more...
- Added timeline mode to be able to see when jobs will run
- Added list mode to see an overview of the jobs
- The design has been streamlined and improved, you can now e.g. see directly which jobs are disabled
- Better at automatically making sure the job will run by e.g. including whole paths to commands
- You can now revert to an earlier saved more...
- OS X 10.10 or later