The new OrganizeMe is the task manager for you if you're really serious about getting your stuff done!
OrganizeMe is easy to use, but still supports your organizational method of choice -- from Getting Things Done (GTD) to PRINCE. It's available on Windows, Mac, iPad, and iPhone with free Cloud Sync to share your tasks between all installations. This makes it easy to use the same tool wherever you are -- no matter if you have a PC, Mac, or just an iPad in front of you.
More than 200,000 new users in 2012 made the Organize family the first choice for serious task management! And now we're starting off into more...
- Number of days in Calendar Preview is now selectable in Options/Preferences dialog > Review > Calendar Sidebar
- Bug fixes for date and time selection
- UI improvements for drag and drop handling in long lists
- Minor generic UI improvements
- Copy-and-Paste fixed for Quick Add Window
- Issue with Cloud2 Re-Sync (Re-Login) fixed
- OS X 10.9 or later