Use Pocket (was Read It Later) when you discover an interesting article, video, or Web page, but don't have time to go through it. Once it's in Pocket, it's on your computer, phone, or tablet. You can read an article during a flight, see a Web page while you wait in line, or watch a video while relaxing at home.
- What You Can Pocket: Articles, videos, or pretty much anything you find online.
- View Everywhere: If it's in Pocket, it's on your phone, tablet, and computer.
- Easy on the Eyes: See your articles, videos, and everything else in a more...
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from launching the app
- Improvements to Sharing to Evernote
- Further fixes to Tweet Attribution
- OS X 10.7 or later
- A registered Pocket account