Use Pocket (was Read It Later) when you discover an interesting article, video, or Web page, but don't have time to go through it. Once it's in Pocket, it's on your computer, phone, or tablet. You can read an article during a flight, see a Web page while you wait in line, or watch a video while relaxing at home.
- What You Can Pocket: Articles, videos, or pretty much anything you find online.
- View Everywhere: If it's in Pocket, it's on your phone, tablet, and computer.
- Easy on the Eyes: See your articles, videos, and everything else in a more...
New for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Handoff support to seamlessly continue reading between your Mac and devices running iOS 8
- Pocket Share Extension lets you save to Pocket from apps that support the native share menu
- Refreshed design that fits in beautifully with Yosemite
- Full Text more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- A registered Pocket account