Wizard Pro is a multivariate statistics program for data analysis and exploration. The software keeps all work (tables, results, predictions) in a single document with an iTunes-like navigator and provides interactive interfaces for querying data. It includes basic statistics tests, regression models and results, stacking and joining of tables, indicator variables with custom logic, import of XLS, CSV, and tab-delimited files, import/export of Stata, SPSS, and R files, export of models as Stata, SPSS, and R commands, and more.
If you don't need all this power, check out more...
- Fix an issue with the application failing to launch after several weeks
- Custom-interval partitions now accept duration strings (e.g. "1d 3h")
- The CSV importer now accepts timestamps in UTC format
- Columns imported from Numbers '13 documents were sometimes missing or out of order
- Added support for importing values from multiple-choice cells in Numbers '09 more...
- OS X 10.7 or later