Wizard Pro is a multivariate statistics program for data analysis and exploration. The software keeps all work (tables, results, predictions) in a single document with an iTunes-like navigator and provides interactive interfaces for querying data. It includes basic statistics tests, regression models and results, stacking and joining of tables, indicator variables with custom logic, import of XLS, CSV, and tab-delimited files, import/export of Stata, SPSS, and R files, export of models as Stata, SPSS, and R commands, and more.
If you don't need all this power, check out more...
- Fix a crash when exporting a Pivot table containing missing values to Excel
- Fix a crash when copying a Stacked table
- Performance improvements when importing large SPSS files
- Improved support for SPSS command files
- Improved support for dates, times, value labels, and character encodings in SAS files
- OS X 10.7 or later