FlashCode also produces clean and easy to use Objective-C 2.0 code, by creating a separate class for each item you export, and a last one for the whole animation timeline. Incorporating the generated code into your Xcode projet is really easy: just add the generated files to your project, and you can immediately add custom views using Interface Builder!
IMPORTANT NOTE: more...
- Fix the export of sprite animations
- Export the bounding boxes of sprites and shapes
- Makes use of the contentMode property on iOS
- Faster loading
- Fix some issues when parsing buttons
- Optimization of the check/uncheck all feature
- Fix an issue while exporting empty timelines
- Better computation of bounding boxes for exported sprites
- Fix a rendering issue with linear more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 64-bit processor