Tower is a powerful Git client for OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Learning Git with Tower. Tower abstracts Git's complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag and drop, and mistakes can be undone easily.
Using Tower as an Expert. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- Extended help for remote authentication: http://git-tower.com/help/mac/remote-repositories/connect-authenticate
- Auto-Stashing can now be switched on / off in the app's preferences
- Checking out a branch while pulling is now prevented for safety reasons
- Fixed an issue with authentication for remote connections
- Fixed an issue with adding SVN remotes with more...
- OS X 10.8 or later