Tower is a powerful Git client for OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Learning Git with Tower. Tower abstracts Git's complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag and drop, and mistakes can be undone easily.
Using Tower as an Expert. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- Saving patch files is now available in contextual menu of commits
- File History now uses "--follow" option to allow following renamed files
- Added "Beyond Compare" as new diff/merge tool
- Cmd + C now copies the commit hashes of selected commit items (see documentation)
- Commit messages now don't get cleared when commit aborts with an error
- Added more...
- OS X 10.8 or later