Tower is a powerful Git client for OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Learning Git with Tower. Tower abstracts Git's complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag and drop, and mistakes can be undone easily.
Using Tower as an Expert. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- Improved stability when loading the working tree
- Many Git-Flow improvements and fixes
- Git-Flow AVH edition is now bundled with Tower
- Git-Flow action validation improved
- Git-Flow actions now support Auto-Stashing
- Git-Flow branches are automatically checked out when finishing features, releases or hotfixes
- OS X 10.8 or later