Tower is a powerful Git client for OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Learning Git with Tower. Tower abstracts Git's complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag and drop, and mistakes can be undone easily.
Using Tower as an Expert. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- Fixed an issue with empty Git error messages
- Sorting by file status in "Working Copy" now considers untracked files
- Improved handling of missing submodule paths when loading Submodules
- Improved handling of commits with invalid encodings
- Fixed some minor display issues, mainly on OS X 10.8
- OS X 10.8 or later