Tower is a powerful Git client for OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Learning Git with Tower. Tower abstracts Git's complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag and drop, and mistakes can be undone easily.
Using Tower as an Expert. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- Many Git-Flow fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue with file status sorting
- Fixed issues when cherry-picking or reverting multiple revisions
- Fixed issue with commit encodings occuring in some cases
- Fixed an issue with alternate actions in toolbar
- Fixed an issue with keyboard shortcuts in stashes view
- Fixed display issue with more...
- OS X 10.8 or later