With Mountain you can mount, unmount or eject volumes with two single clicks. Unmount a single volumes or eject all external volumes at once. Unmounted volumes will be spinned down and can either be unpluged or reactivated in Mountain without the need to unplug the USB cable and plug it back in.
Automatically unmount external volumes when the system goes to sleep.
A list of recent server volumes provides easy access to network shares than can be re-mounted with a single click.
Your favourite server volumes even can be mounted automatically when your more...
- Resolves compatibility issues with OS X 10.10.
- Resolves an issue that may cause the unmount failed dialog not to show up.
- Resolves an issue that may cause the Connect to Server dialog not to show up.
- Resolves an issue with the label of recent servers net being readable.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- OS X 10.6 or later