Call Forwarding Assistant allows you to setup call divert settings with one click. It will save this setting as a new contact. Next time, when you need to activate call forwarding, just look up that contact and dial the number.
- When you're home. You can forward it to your home number so you can use any extension in the house, and so you don't miss any calls while the iPhone is turned off or charging.
- When you send your iPhone to Apple for battery replacement, you can forward the calls to your home or work phone number.
- When you're traveling, you can forward the number to one of the Web-based more...
- Fix the following bugs: Crash in Verizon/Sprint iPhone4, crash in iPhone4S
- Compatible with iPhone. Requires iOS 3.0 or later