Leave it to Tyler to sort, order and size your windows to fit your screen perfectly. All you have to do is tell Tyler which windows you would like to be more or less important. As a tiling window manager, it handles everything else automatically - so you can focus on your work instead of juggling windows.
Screen estate is more valuable than ever. Lightweight laptops allow you to take your work wherever you go. But more...
- Fixed identical windows swapping
- Fixed window jumping for no apparent reason
- Fixed empty slots (occasionally created by Finder windows)
- Removed verbose log messages
- Added option to disable triple click floating (hot fix)
- Fixed random crashes when switching spaces
- Fixed odd placement of full screen windows
- Fixed bug where activating the context menu moved windows