Xto7 for Final Cut Pro translates the new Final Cut Pro X Project XML (fcpxml) and converts it for import into Final Cut Pro 7. Your Final Cut Pro X Project becomes a Final Cut Pro 7 Sequence.
Your Final Cut Pro Sequence XML is ready for:
- Final Cut Server
- Premiere Pro and then dynamic link to After Effects
- Encore (for real Blu-ray authoring)
- Final Cut Pro 7 and then to:
- Soundtrack Pro
- Motion 4
- OMF output for ProTools, etc.
- EDL export
- Print to tape and Edit to tape
- other Final Cut more...
- Critical bug fix for interpreting audio transitions on split edits
- Bug fix for XML from DaVinci Resolve
- Bug fix for formats in version 1.2 XML
- Bug fix for audio-only clips with timecode in version 1.2 XML
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Final Cut Pro 10.0.1 or later
- An application that imports Final Cut Pro XML (such as Final Cut Pro 7 or 6, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Audition CC, DaVinci Resolve, Color, etc.)