Crunch is a simple yet powerful utility to extract thecontent of iOS application files (.ipa or .app file extension). The resultis exported in a folder and then you can browse in the Finder any filepresent in the application package.
- Export iOS application material:
- Export all the resource files.
- Export bundled icons.
- Reverse the optimization on PNG images and preview them on your Mac (Xcode needed).
- Batch operations: Drop a folder of applications onto Crunch to export them all.
- Export options: keeps the folders hierarchy, only more...
- Fixed code-signing issue in version 1.60 which could prevent the app from starting
- OS X 10.7 or later