- Export iOS application material
- Export resource files including images and icons from applications (.ipa and .app files). Assets bundled in Asset Catalogs are extracted when exporting.
- Export in batch by dropping a folder of applications onto Crunch to export them all.
- Apply filters to export only certain files: images, media, icons.
- Use export options: keep folder hierarchy, only export the highest definition images, apply a perfect more...
- Redesigned interface and icon: A new look and feel inspired by OS X Yosemite.
- Asset Catalog extraction: Images bundled in Asset Catalogs are now extracted when exporting applications.
- OS X 10.10 or later