Clipt lets you capture areas, entire screens, even multiple objects with just a few simple clicks. Capture to Clipt, Clipboard, or any application of your choice. Then simply print, copy, annotate, drag, organize and share.
- Select multiple windows, menus and the cursor in the same capture
- Include shadows or just a 1 pixel rim with your object captures
- Edit screenshots in Clipt-or capture to Clipboard or any Application you choose
- Add annotations such as Arrow, Text, Line, Oval, Rectangle, Showcase and more to mark-up your screenshots
- Obfuscate private information from more...
- Updates a bug where exporting and dragging an image immediately after capture would cause a slight color shift on some images
- Added "Capture to Clipboard" as a destination for captures (set from palette during while in Capture mode)
- Also added "Capture to
" - Defaults to Photoshop or Preview but can be changed in Preferences
- Other minor changes and bug fixes.
RequirementsOS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software