Plays any movie file - Just like the popular desktop movie players, Beamer accepts all common formats, codecs and resolutions. AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV, FLV. To Beamer, it's all the same.
High quality image and sound - Unlike Screen Mirroring, Beamer is specifically optimized for video playback at the highest quality and supports 5.1 surround sound. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans. The video looks just as good as it would on your desktop.
Easy Subtitles - Beamer automatically detects embedded subtitles and more...
- Beamer now asks before closing the window if a movie playing.
- For some MKVs the subtitle/audio language was not detected.
- Handle switching between the Dolby Digital and Stereo audio stream (controlled by Apple TV)
- When opening a movie in an empty window, the ‘Connect and Play/Pause’ setting was not respected in some cases.
- Show that Beamer is more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation)