Gradient is a simple yet powerful tool to help you get rid of the clumsiness of vendor presets when it comes to creating CSS3 gradients.
How to use Gradient:
- Pick the perfect color with Gradient's custom picker (or use the standard Colors window)
- Adjust the value in RGB, HEX or HSL in the input pane
- Use shortcuts to speed up your workflow and make CSS gradient creation as fast as it possibly can be
- Choose between linear and radial gradients
- Set the direction for linear gradients or the center position for radial ones
- Fine tune the output to perfectly suit your needs more...
- We finally added this new long-awaited output mode and you can choose it now from the Preferences pane.
- Mind you, we're not talking about Compass only. It's the real deal:
- SCSS with our own custom mixin you can copy and use
- Compass optimized output
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 64-bit processor
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software