Navicat Essentials for SQLite is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for SQLite is available for three platforms - Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts and Server more...
- Show popup message if errors occur during dumping tables/databases/schemas to SQL file.
- Crashed when using "Reverse Database to Model" feature.
- Crashed when the connection between server and client is disconnected.
- Unable to scroll on long query.
- Unable to re-send Navicat Cloud verification more...
- OS X 10.6 or later