Type text on your keyboard and it will appear on your iOS device. Or prepare text on your Mac and then paste it to your mobile device.
- Use your Mac as a keyboard to quickly type SMS text messages, notes, etc.
- Reply to emails on accounts configured only on your iPhone
- Communicate with friends over your iPhone: Facebook, Twitter, chat
- Paste addresses, passwords, etc., from your Mac to your iPhone.
- U.S American more...
- Enhancement: Added advanced preferences to tweak connection delay
- Enhancement: Added advanced preferences to tweak speed of generated keyboard input
- Bug fix: Type2Phone on occasion dropped characters typed while it was still connecting
- Bug fix: Sending text from AppleScript could fail if Type2Phone was inactive
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Mac with Bluetooth enabled
- One of the following:
- iPhone (3GS or later), iPad (all models), iPod touch (3rd generation or later), running iOS 3.2 or later
- Apple TV with software version 5.2 (January 2013) or later