The folks who love Clarify are using it when they need two or more images to:
- Explain a process
- Communicate changes they'd like designers/developers to make
- Submit bug reports
- Provide answers that consist of several steps
Clarify lets you:
- Capture one or more screenshots and/or import one more...
- Yosemite support.
- Fixes to the Evernote exporter.
- Clarify was trying to use the hard coded HTTPProxy for secure URLs when it should not have been.
- "Apply Preset" in the annotation tool menus was not working.
- Fixed an issue with exporting custom PDF templates.
- Fixed an issue with exporting custom HTML templates that contained nested more...
- OS X 10.7 or later