Use your left mouse button to draw or to select tool, size and color. Right-click (anywhere) to toggle the panels on/off, so you can draw in true fullscreen mode!
Click once on a color to select it. Click a second time to replace it with a new color chosen from a list.
If you want to get the default colors back you can reset more...
Note: The demo version available for download is 1.0.0; the Mac App Store version is 1.4.0.
- Zoom and pan with gestures.
- Improved tool algorithms.
- Retina support.
- The currently selected color is now marked more clearly.
- Layers (background, middle ground and foreground).
- A new straight line mode.
- Three more...
- OS X 10.8.2 or later