Timing automatically tracks which documents you are editing, which applications you use, and the domains of the websites you visit. You'll never have to worry about forgetting to start or stop a timer again -- there are none! It's all done in the background!
After tracking, just drag and drop activities into projects. Some general categories like "Web Browsing", "Office" and "Games" have already been prepared for you, but you can customize them any way you like!more...
- New feature: You can now reorder projects via drag and drop!
- New feature: You can now create subprojects! Just drag a project onto another one to add it as a subproject.
- Change: "Private Mode" is now called "Pause Tracking".
- New feature: You can now pause tracking for a specific amount of time.
- New feature: You can now pause and resume tracking via more...
- OS X 10.8 or later