Why do you need PNG Compressor:
- Optimize graphics on your website for faster loading and saving the bandwidth.
- Reduce file sizes of pictures to lower hosting costs.
- Compress bitmaps in your iPhone or Mac app bundles.
- Replace console tools like pngcrush with a native Mac app.
Future updates will bring support for all other console compressors!
- Improved General and Advanced preference panes
- A new preference pane Queue for command line tools
- Quick Look panel for previewing selected images
- Displaying of total savings in the status bar
- A contextual menu in the list view
- New preferences for text size and savings in the list view
- Support for "silent" compression when you drag an image into the Dock more...
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
- 64-bit processor