Pro Media Tools is a suite of workflow utilities focused on processing and managing media, with functions including detecting gamma shifts, editing QuickTime movie metadata, batch renaming files and more. It is compatible with Final Cut Studio, Avid Media Composer for Mac and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 for Mac.
- Auto Transfer - Detects when a drive is inserted containing P2, RED, AVCHD or XDCAM media and can automatically copy it to your computer. It can copy to multiple locations at once and verifies the copied data to ensure its integrity.
- Batch more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Pro Media Tools now requires a minimum of OS X 10.8
- Edit Detector - Export edit points as still images
- QT Edit - A descriptive track name can now be set
- QT Edit - Improved support for importing FCPX markers
- QT Edit - Fixed an issue that could cause timecode to run at a faster rate than the more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- One of the following:
- Final Cut Pro 6.0.2 or later
- Final Cut Pro X 10.1 or later
- Avid Media Composer 5.0 or later
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 or later