- supports oodles of audio and video formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg (or libav as-built)
- supports many image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF, as well as image sequences
- no import required - native editing
- frame-accurate seeking for many formats
- multi-format timeline: mix and match resolutions and frame rates within a project
- network stream playback (HTTP, HLS, RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UDP)
- frei0r video generator plugins (e.g., color bars and plasma) more...
Note: Finder and MacUpdate Desktop do not report a version number for this app. The developer refers to it as 14.07.01.
- Added a "Remove Old Program Files" option to Windows installer.
- Added an auto-save feature. You must first save a MLT XML project file for this to work; so, save a project shortly after you start making something.
- Improved more...
- OS X 10.6 or later